Real Time Web Analytics

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Turn: In The Kitchen Gooseberry Patch Project

It's my turn!
If you haven't checked out the cooking series over at The Real Farmwives of America, take a minute and surf over and check out what's "in the kitchen with Gooseberry Patch".

A bunch of my blogging buddies have been cooking up recipes from a GP cookbook selected by a vote on the blog.
Well, it's my turn, and I need folks to vote on which GP cookbook I should use. Then I'll be posting 10 recipes over the next several weeks for everyone to try out. So, take a second and vote.

The good part? GP is going to bless me with a copy of the winning cookbook and one to give away!
Then, tune in, because I'm surely going to have that slow-cooker plugged in and ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment