This Week's Questions:
1. Do you sleep with a night light on?
A: No. Sometimes the TV... especially if I'm in a hotel. Drowns out the noise.
2. What do you drink with dinner?
A: Milk or water with nearly all meals. Rarely anything else.
3. Do you play the lottery? If so, how often?
A: Nope. Voluntary tax is what I always say!
4. How often do you go to the grocery store?
A: Way too often anymore. Seems like we're always out of something.
5. Would you rather travel back in time 500 years or travel forward 500 years?
A: I don't know the answer to this one. Am I coming back? If so, I think I'd go back in time. I'd appreciate my pampered hot-running-water-and-electricity life so much more. If I went forward, I'd probably freak out at the state of society and come back to move into a cave.