Real Time Web Analytics

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Meet Me On Monday link up



1. Have you ever been on a cruise?
A: No. We considered a cruise to Alaska for our honeymoon, but during the discussions The Husband (then To-Be) and I went sailing with friends on Lake Erie. Well, let's just say we both ended up "feeding the fish". That sealed the deal: Airplane to Hawaii.
The youngin's have taken to nagging about doing a cruise sometime. I don't know if I should reconsider. I'm afraid I'll feel like a caged rat on that big ol' boat.

2. What is your favorite way to eat eggs?
A: Omelet, with mushrooms and Asiago cheese. Then diced tomatoes on top. Yum!

3. What is your favorite reading material?
A: I like biographies. Real life is always more interesting than fiction.

4. Name all the pets that you have ever had?
A: Dog (a hound dog), Skidmore (Doberman), Flash (beagle), Daisy (cat), Katie (stray cat that adopted us and had 12 kittens in one year!!!), Blackie (cat), Barnie (cat), Butter (yellow Lab). (We seem to be revolving door for cats that hang in our barn.)

5. Were you ever a girl/boy scout?
A: Boy Scout, no. Girl Scout, yes. Still am. I have a troop of 6 wild, wild girls and 1 nice, quiet one (she's watching me type right now!). They give me an excuse to act like a kid every so often. (Then they remind me I'm sooo old!)


National Blog Posting Month
Found a new link up/blogging challenge. I think I'm going to try it.
The National Blog Posting Month challenge is to post something every single day for 30 days.
We'll see.
Might be total crap...
Though some could debate that's what happens already...
If you want to join the fun go here.


..

5 comments:

  1. Hi!! I'm your newest follower from the Monday hop!

    Kristin :)
    Keenly Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm a new follower from Meet Me On Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hats off to you for being a Girl Scout leader! I tried it one year and that was enough. LOL I may join you in the blogging challenge.
    Meet Me On Monday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog. I'm your newest follower from Java's Meet Me On Monday blog hop. I hope you'll decide to join me at http://cathykennedystories.blogspot.com/2010/11/meet-me-on-monday-blog-hop-questions.html

    to see how I answered these questions. Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just had to stop by when I saw the name of your blog! My husband is Big D and our son is Little D (even though his name starts with a C). Love your answers! I feel your pain on feeding the fish!

    ReplyDelete